
Ronnie Freeman was their guest and he did an amazing job! It was fun to meet him...nice fella!

Here are hubby and little man watching the show; he sat right there most of the time. He thinks Denise is pretty, but Shelley still insists she's his favorite! It was so good to see the girls and hug their necks! They seemed a bit tired, so pray they have a nice relaxed time with their families this Christmas break. I pray this for all y'all too! Merry Christmas!
20 comments:
Oh I hope you had a great time!
Oh, this looks like so much fun! I always Loved Point of Grace! Especially in college. I thought they were the coolest!
I love Point of Grace and glad you had a good time. I was looking at your side bar and you have a beautiful family.
Have a blessed day.
Such a sweet pic of your little boy and hubby... Merry, Merry!!
Note to Life with Kaishon: Point of Grace is STILL Cool ! : ) They are sweeter, funnier (is that word?!) and more kind as every year passes...oh yeah, and COOL!
Point of Grace is one of my favorite groups! I would love to see them in concert sometime! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves!
How fun for you all! What a great way to celebrate Christmas!
Carrie
How fun! So glad you had a good time! :)
I have been waiting on these pictures! You all look beautiful. You should join their group! I am so glad the door wrapping went over well at your house :)
Looks like a great time!
Visiting from SITS
Happy Holidays!
Looks like fun!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for prayers for my friend's daughter...she is home and doing better.
I have not heard of Point of Grace but it looks a fun show. It was great to see your lovely family. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay
PS Are you still drinking your tea?
Looks like fun was had by all...you girls are all soooo cute! Merry CHRISTmas, cherry
Looks like so much fun! My favorite Cmas Cd is an old Point of Grace cd that is a little scratched but I put it in every single year! :) Are you from AR too?
My grandparents live in Hot Springs too so we will be going their on Friday. :)
Oh, that looks like it was a fun and beautiful concert! I LOVE going to things like that!
The deer and the squirrel are just too cute! Maybe they will start eating the right food and stay full longer.....lol
Love all of your Christmas decorations!
What a wonderful night you all must have had! They have such wonderful voices, those girls!!!
I love all your Spode!!! My goodness! What a collection!
Do 'reindeer' walk your neighbourhood???
Your home looks so pretty in the snow... such a picture, like out of a movie...
Come visit me over the next month (!!) and enter the Australia Day comp I've got going.
Have a very Happy Christmas! God bless.
I love Point of Grace...they use to come to Cedarville...how fun..grea pictures!
-sandy toes
I love Christmas music...especially a live concert! How great that you got to go!
Diane
I love Point of Grace! How You Live is my fav!
Post a Comment