
We are here. Whew. Life has been a whirlwind since the move and I have been away from blogging. This post is all over the place, but I wanted to update y'all a little. It's looks like we might have a buyer for our Michigan home. Pray that all works out with this possible buyer!
25 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you finally made it down to Florida! That picture of the sunset is stunning.
Good luck with that buyer for your house in Michigan. I've got my fingers crossed for you.
And you look lovely in your sleeveless top! That is one very nice thing about Florida, I have to admit.
Jai
Well, it's about time you showed up here!! Moving is quite an unheaval. I'm looking forfard to seeing FL from your point of view! Good luck with the sale of your house!
so glad to see you back and glad you're settling in to your new home...be kind to yourself...it takes time.
Hi! Looking forward to hearing more about your new home in Florida. Happy New Year.
What a perfect place for your son to spend his 7th birthday. Glad to hear you may have some good news about your old house.
Missed you. Look forward to hearing all about your new life in Florida.
Lindsay
x
WHat a beautiful picture of you! You look stunning and not a day older than the last time I saw you.
The snowman is funny! Way to move that cold snap to Florida! That's quite a feat.
I hope you're loving life in Florida! ;)
So great to hear from you, again! Moving can really take it out of you, can't it? We'll be moving to south Alabama sometime this summer (hopefully!). Be sure to post some pictures of your new home when you get a chance...would love to see them! Enjoy that warmer weather!
I will be praying for a buyer for your Michigan home-and it looks like you are fitting it well in FL. Funny about the cold-Love that!
It is good to hear from you.I hope you will be settled in soon and show us around Florida.
Blessings,Ruth
Hi Gal! Really looking forward to lunch! I'm feeling pretty good so maybe next week! Thank you so much for your prayers!! I'm sure prayer is a huge part of why I'm doing so well!
HUGS,
Becky
Feeling just a little green with envy...and a little sorry we were never able to meet on April Tax Tea Party Day....
You are very lucky (as you know!) to have a possible buyer this soon! How wonderful it would be if you could close that out and be done with it! I can't wait to see more pictures of your new home! Your Michigan home was gorgeous!
XOXO
Joni
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy to hear from you! I was fixin to rustle up a posse and come lookin for ya!
Glad you're getting settled in.
AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
You don't look a day over 18... what's your secret! geewhiz!
I'm glad you're back girl.
You've been very missed.
Btw: I ate at cracker barrel with a friend today! I'll think of you everytime I go there now.
Lea
Happy New Year and happy new home.. wow so you all moved in..moved out of the cold..that is funny though, you brought in the cold there with you :)
Nice pictures!
Well, now that you are getting settled in, here comes the artic blast...welcome to Florida:) I hope that your home in Michigan sells and that you have a wonderful new year!
So glad to hear from you and that you got moved ok! I would love to be that close to Disney! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing many pictures!
Glad that your move went well! I hope you enjoy your new home!
What a great update. Good to hear everything is going smoothly with your move and I will be praying your house sells as soon as possible back in Michigan.
Blessings,
Christine = )
sounds like you are having a wonderful time living in Florida...Beautiful sunset..It cold but really sunny here today..Bet you are just loving the weather there..I hear its abit colder then normal... Oh well I know you will do just fine there...Hugs my friend..I will be around later for a tea....and the beautiful beach...
Wow! Disneyworld at Christmas! Sounds wonderful!
I bet you are just reveling in the warmer weather and happier spirit there in Florida. I understand that Michigan is a tough place to be these days. Glad you got to move south again.
I cracked up with the snowman right next to the mandevilla. Only in Florida, I'd say!
I hope you are having a wonderful time,,Stop by my blog..An award awaitting for you...
Change can be good at times. I'm praying that this Florida journey will be so good for you and your family. I'm thankful as we have a cash sale on our home.
blessings,
Debbie
Shell, be thankful you are there (I am sure you are) It is WAY cold and icy here with the biggest snow in 10 years! Don't you miss that? I can just see you in Fl walking along the beach! :)
Wow! I really hope & pray that you get a buyer with a wonderful offer!! Moving can be a LOT, but I know you'll make your new place a lovely home in no time! :)
Blessings,
Stacey
We went to Disneyland this year to see the decorations. Beautiful!
Post a Comment