Hi....I saw your blog post at Mille Fleur and had to come over. My husband and I just had lunch at the Windsor Rose Tearoom a couple of weeks ago. It is charming and the food is wonderful.
Your puppy in the below post is precious and that town is so cool. It looks very much like the town I grew up in. Oh the memories. My girls and I love to have tea. Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight and for your sweet comment. I love meeting new people.
It looks like a wonderful little town! I love the yellow house, too! The style of the house is also lovely! :)
We were just in your state of Florida for a vacation, and the weather was like our summers here in Western Washington! (Perfect.) I loved the sun there! :)
Wow... I am amazed you have tea rooms over there! Hope you get to go back and try it out. Love the pretty yellow B&B too. Hope your new life in Florida is going well. Lindsay x
I'm happy to sit a spell here at your lovely blog. Thanks for deciding to follow my blog. I'll be happy to return the favor. Any friend of Joyce's, is a friend of mine. :-)
This reminds me of our little town here in Texas. My sister lives next door to a B and B in the historic town. (I don't live in the city limit) There is also a great tea room. I love hot tea!
Hi Shell ...and Thanks for stopping in at my blog ..so glad you found me through Lea ...she's such a sweetheart of a gal. Oh sounds like a wonderful move ..but yes the leasing can be a bit challenging. I'll try and stop in as often as I can ...Love your blog too !!!
Now this looks like a fun place! The little CLOSED sign on the tea room is adorable. I'll bet the inside is too. You'll have to go back so you can show us .:) PS Thanks so much for stoppin' by. It's always a joy to meet new bloggy friends.
Well good morning and thanks for stopping by to see me! I looked back thru your blog so that I could know you better. It sounds like you have been thru quite a bit in the last months but landed in sunny Florida with a new home and a pleasant attitude:) Good luck on the sale fo the home and enjoy each day! Now the family is together again. Oh and cutest puppy I have EVER seen in my life:) Have a blessed day my friend!
We are coming to central Fla in April and my friend always raves about some of the cute tea houses. Maybe while all my guys do a Dad and son afternoon, I can slip away for a bit to one with her.I was at Mt. Dora years ago and loved it! I found your blog back when you were still in Mich on my good friend Joni's at OCF. Wish I could have met you at a Tea PARTY if not a tea room HA! Glad to see you are all settled and loving the south again. My Dad says it has been a rough icy winter over where he lives by Deland. But you escaped the snow in a big way! Love the new puppy too! TOO CUTE! Blessings, Sue in Mich.
I'm so glad you came by my blog so I could find your lovely place. Such a delight looking through and reading some of your posts. I love meeting new people and making new friends. hugs
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you will find something for St Patrick's Day..I'd love to have you join in the party! I have poked around your blog..yes His ways are sometimes puzzling to us..I am glad things seem to be gin place..Good luck and safe landing in Fla. I have lived in NY my whole life..except for 4 yrs in Ohio for college and one in PA for grad school. It must be hard to pick up and move.. Were you able to take your beautiful new hutch with you??
Hi! Thank you so much for your visit yesterday~ I thought I'd stop over too and 'sit a spell!' I think your Christmas puppy is so adorable! And, what a big time this is in your life! New home ~ New state! I'll be back for another visit! What a lovely blog you have* Maria
Wanted to tell you that it would be fine for your daughter to read Cherries in Winter. The author wrote about losing her job and remembering her roots through recipes. :)
Wow! I don't live close by you but I may have to check out these areas.
My daughter and I found a tea place near us the other day but it was closed. It was difficult to see through the tented glass to see if it was an actual sit down tea place or just one that sold gourmet teas etc.
I am a stay at home mama, who was raised in the South, lived up North, Out West and returning to The South, sort of...is Florida The South? I tell folks that I bloom where I am planted. I've been married for 17 yrs and have two kids. I retreat to my porch with a cup of hot tea...sweet tea in the summer time. Glad you took a moment to...sit a spell.
32 comments:
Now who would have thought about a tea place in Florida but I love both of these locations! Looking forward to hearing about how each one was.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Love the pics! So where is this place?
HEY Jill...Mount Dora! We should go sometime.
Hi....I saw your blog post at Mille Fleur and had to come over. My husband and I just had lunch at the Windsor Rose Tearoom a couple of weeks ago. It is charming and the food is wonderful.
I live in Orlando.
Barb :-)
Looks like the perfect place to stop for an afternoon of tea and conversation!
I wish I could join you to these places.Sounds delightful Be sure to take lots of pictures.
Blessings,Ruth
I'm glad you can still have tea...I wanna come. With Jill too-I don't know her but I feel like I do : )
Joyce, you're welcome any time. I am very excited about finding a few tea rooms in my new area!
I wanna come too!
AND YES I DOOOO LOVE THE YELLOW ON THAT HOUSE! I'D LOVE A PALE YELLOW HOUSE WITH VINYL SIDING. MAYBE SOMEDAY?
TEACH ME ABOUT TEA SHELLEY!
I need a tea education.
Your puppy in the below post is precious and that town is so cool. It looks very much like the town I grew up in. Oh the memories. My girls and I love to have tea.
Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight and for your sweet comment. I love meeting new people.
Love the looks of the B&B. I'm not much for tea, but I'd like to check this place out too. Looks like a nice town.
It looks like a wonderful little town! I love the yellow house, too! The style of the house is also lovely! :)
We were just in your state of Florida for a vacation, and the weather was like our summers here in Western Washington! (Perfect.) I loved the sun there! :)
I hope you are doing well! Have a good night!
Blessings,
Jenni
Wow... I am amazed you have tea rooms over there! Hope you get to go back and try it out. Love the pretty yellow B&B too. Hope your new life in Florida is going well.
Lindsay
x
I'm happy to sit a spell here at your lovely blog. Thanks for deciding to follow my blog. I'll be happy to return the favor. Any friend of Joyce's, is a friend of mine. :-)
Looks like such a quaint place...I could lose myself there for days on end!
What a wonderful surprise to find your comment on my blog.
Yellow also makes me happy...so sunny and bright.
This reminds me of our little town here in Texas. My sister lives next door to a B and B in the historic town. (I don't live in the city limit) There is also a great tea room. I love hot tea!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hi Shell ...and Thanks for stopping in at my blog ..so glad you found me through Lea ...she's such a sweetheart of a gal. Oh sounds like a wonderful move ..but yes the leasing can be a bit challenging. I'll try and stop in as often as I can ...Love your blog too !!!
Blessings ..Sara of Sweet Magnolias Farm
Oh my goodness, I knew when I saw these photos this was Mt. Dora! I'm going there soon and am soooo excited!
What a beautiful place!
Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I appreciate it very much.
AND..I have enjoyed visiting you!
I LOVE Tea Houses...anxious to hear about this one that was closed.
Blessings!
HOPE
Now this looks like a fun place! The little CLOSED sign on the tea room is adorable. I'll bet the inside is too. You'll have to go back so you can show us .:)
PS Thanks so much for stoppin' by. It's always a joy to meet new bloggy friends.
Hello darling thanks for visiting my cottage and for the kind words you left behind, much appreciated. I look forward to our future visits.
Love & Hugs
Duchess
Looks like a really neat place to visit :-) Thank you for visiting my blog and for your prayers! Have a blessed Sunday :-)
Well good morning and thanks for stopping by to see me! I looked back thru your blog so that I could know you better. It sounds like you have been thru quite a bit in the last months but landed in sunny Florida with a new home and a pleasant attitude:) Good luck on the sale fo the home and enjoy each day! Now the family is together again. Oh and cutest puppy I have EVER seen in my life:) Have a blessed day my friend!
We are coming to central Fla in April and my friend always raves about some of the cute tea houses. Maybe while all my guys do a Dad and son afternoon, I can slip away for a bit to one with her.I was at Mt. Dora years ago and loved it! I found your blog back when you were still in Mich on my good friend Joni's at OCF. Wish I could have met you at a Tea PARTY if not a tea room HA! Glad to see you are all settled and loving the south again. My Dad says it has been a rough icy winter over where he lives by Deland. But you escaped the snow in a big way! Love the new puppy too! TOO CUTE! Blessings, Sue in Mich.
I'm so glad you came by my blog so I could find your lovely place. Such a delight looking through and reading some of your posts. I love meeting new people and making new friends.
hugs
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you will find something for St Patrick's Day..I'd love to have you join in the party!
I have poked around your blog..yes His ways are sometimes puzzling to us..I am glad things seem to be gin place..Good luck and safe landing in Fla.
I have lived in NY my whole life..except for 4 yrs in Ohio for college and one in PA for grad school. It must be hard to pick up and move..
Were you able to take your beautiful new hutch with you??
Hi! Thank you so much for your visit yesterday~ I thought I'd stop over too and 'sit a spell!'
I think your Christmas puppy is so adorable!
And, what a big time this is in your life! New home ~ New state!
I'll be back for another visit! What a lovely blog you have*
Maria
Wanted to tell you that it would be fine for your daughter to read Cherries in Winter. The author wrote about losing her job and remembering her roots through recipes. :)
Wow! I don't live close by you but I may have to check out these areas.
My daughter and I found a tea place near us the other day but it was closed. It was difficult to see through the tented glass to see if it was an actual sit down tea place or just one that sold gourmet teas etc.
Blessings. Enjoyed the photos.
Oh my goodness, I love these photos of this town. I so with I could be there. They remind me of Charleston. I know I will be back to view more photos.
Post a Comment