Well, guess the title of this blog should really be...Bike ride to the river, but you really did get a mini tour of the neighborhood...a nature tour ; ) The river is part of the neighborhood. That's one thing I like about this sub, it's full of nature. As a matter of fact...I think I heard a black bear in my back yard tonight!
SO good to hear from you! Looks like your settling in. I can feel the warmth radiating off the screen from the lovely photos. My MIL moved to FL. this winter, and I'm just a weeeee.... bit envious. But hey, Winter can't last forever, right! Take Care, Amy
All that blue sky looks wonderful right now. A blizzard is headed our way tonite and tomorrow. Snow is pretty too but it does get old. Sunshine and blue skies never get old.
Hi Gal!! Your pics are so pretty! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and am playing catch up...very slowly. Overdid a bit yesterday and felt it !! I'm thinking we could get together week after next. I feel so behind, but should be able to get more accomplished next week.
I sure am looking forward to some time getting to know you!! I still think it is so awesome that I popped into visit your blog and then found that you were moving down here!! Definitely a God thing...too crazy against the odds for it to be anything else!!
It was great to hear from you. I have missed you. Your new neighborhood looks so pretty and warm. I wish I was there right now. Hope life is going well for you all in Florida. Best Wishes Lindsay x
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like we're neighbors and I think we have a lot in common. I was raised in the North by Southern parents. We lived in Michigan for awhile, and then spent time in Alabama before moving here to Florida. Geographically we're in the south, but I'm not sure if Florida is really south. Love it here just the same, though. Nice to meet you!
It is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD to get to visit your paradise! I am so cold tonight, and just visiting your blog warms me up inside!!! That moss on the tree is my favorite. The gaters freak me out a little. OKAY ALOT. They are fascinating ... from a great distance. lol To think one could reach up and grab ya out of that water... well; I'd rather take my chances with the bear in your backyard. lololol Im huggin you! FROM ARKANSAS. Lea
Thank you for your sweet visit today! I hope that sweet tea gets worked for you. Yes, that is sweet tea in the header at my place! Adore FL I know you will too!
I am a stay at home mama, who was raised in the South, lived up North, Out West and returning to The South, sort of...is Florida The South? I tell folks that I bloom where I am planted. I've been married for 17 yrs and have two kids. I retreat to my porch with a cup of hot tea...sweet tea in the summer time. Glad you took a moment to...sit a spell.
18 comments:
The change between where you are now and the Michigan pictures on the left sidebar are amazing. Do you just pinch yourself?
SO good to hear from you! Looks like your settling in. I can feel the warmth radiating off the screen from the lovely photos. My MIL moved to FL. this winter, and I'm just a weeeee.... bit envious. But hey, Winter can't last forever, right!
Take Care,
Amy
Aah...I can feel that warm sunshine all the way up here!
All that blue sky looks wonderful right now. A blizzard is headed our way tonite and tomorrow. Snow is pretty too but it does get old. Sunshine and blue skies never get old.
Glad you are settling in!
Hi Gal!! Your pics are so pretty! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and am playing catch up...very slowly. Overdid a bit yesterday and felt it !! I'm thinking we could get together week after next. I feel so behind, but should be able to get more accomplished next week.
I sure am looking forward to some time getting to know you!! I still think it is so awesome that I popped into visit your blog and then found that you were moving down here!! Definitely a God thing...too crazy against the odds for it to be anything else!!
Have a great weekend!!
HUGS,
Becky
Beautiful!!!
This Michigan girl is a tad envious...Ok, A LOT!!!
Great pictures of your neighborhood! You will enjoy all that Nature and be posting lots of pictures for us to enjoy! Meybe even a bear!
Great pictures of your neighborhood! You will enjoy all that Nature and be posting lots of pictures for us to enjoy! Maybe even a bear!
It was great to hear from you. I have missed you. Your new neighborhood looks so pretty and warm. I wish I was there right now. Hope life is going well for you all in Florida.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x
Lovely pics. I would SOOOO love to live in Florida. Big change from MICHIGAN, isn't it??
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like we're neighbors and I think we have a lot in common. I was raised in the North by Southern parents. We lived in Michigan for awhile, and then spent time in Alabama before moving here to Florida. Geographically we're in the south, but I'm not sure if Florida is really south. Love it here just the same, though. Nice to meet you!
Just beautiful..Love the Nature too..Enjoy...Send us some warm please..Hugs...
Looks like a beautiful area. I wish you all the best in your new home.
What a pretty area to live! I wish it looked like that up here! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments!
Have a great weekend.
Nancy
It is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD to get to visit your paradise! I am so cold tonight, and just visiting your blog warms me up inside!!!
That moss on the tree is my favorite. The gaters freak me out a little. OKAY ALOT. They are fascinating ... from a great distance. lol To think one could reach up and grab ya out of that water... well; I'd rather take my chances with the bear in your backyard. lololol
Im huggin you! FROM ARKANSAS.
Lea
It looks very beautiful and warm!!!
Wow! those are lovely photos..love it!
Thank you for your sweet visit today! I hope that sweet tea gets worked for you. Yes, that is sweet tea in the header at my place! Adore FL I know you will too!
Post a Comment