Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Point Of Grace trip



Here I am with a dear friend of mine from my OBU days (which is also where I met Shelley and Denise from POG). She drove up to meet us at the Point of Grace show. We have that "loves at all times" kinda friendship...that's the best kind ya know. She is a forever friend and very precious to me.
This is the cozy breakfast area at the B & B. Yes, Sissy is bare foot once again! I promise...she has shoes! Do flip flops count?!

Sissy loved seeing the green field with horses in the distance. I wonder what she was thinking?

21 comments:

Sit A Spell said...

HEY y'all...sorry no pictures of all that awesome pie. I would think of taking a photo AFTER it was gone. I love a good piece of pie.

Lois Christensen said...

Loved the pictures, especially the one with the buggy! Looks like you all had a great time!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

What great photos! I met some of my best friends at OBu, also! Looks like you had a great time.

Diane said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful trip. You're right, those old 'always be there' kinda friends are the bestest!!! :) I have a couple of girls that I've known since we were maybe 3 and they know ALL my secrets, but they still love me! It's like we were never parted when we see each other again. Thanks so much for sharing your precious time with us.

Many hugs.........

Diane

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great photos!!

~Beth

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great time! I am with Sissy on the no shoes. I hate wearing shoes. But I love flip flops... LOL!

Stacey said...

Oh how fun! Good friends, good food, and a beautiful place. Sounds good to me.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Love the pics... especially the buggy! Glad you had a great time.

April said...

What fun...I'd love to go on a trip like that with my daughters! Great times and great memories! Glad you had fun!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the pics...my fave is the one with the buggy in the background!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Great post my friend...loved seeing that B&B...all that wonderful wicker...thanks for sharing...May you have a great weekend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Those Point of Grace girls are so beautiful! It is cool that you have kept up with them. I am so glad you and Em have such fun together!

Sherry said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!!

Mindy said...

Hey! This concert looks like a LOT of fun!
I'd love to visit the Amish country some day!
The weather in Florida is humid usually though when we were there a couple of weeks ago we got lucky and it wasn't bad.
If I could offer advice, I'd choose to go to disney in October.....the weather is still warm but not as humid and the crowd isn't so big.....April was good too -- after spring break but before summer.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Bona Vita! I love the picture of the buggy....those are a common sight in northern Indiana.

southerninspiration said...

After my week, that trip sounds close to heaven!! What a special time! thanks for coming by my blog today! Hope you'll make your way back sometime!!

Suzanne

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Thanks for visiting. Love your photos! Yes, I keep telling myself to enjoy the toddler years. It's hard, but I'm working on it. ;)

Lindsay-ann said...

I have enjoyed catching up with your blog today. I really love your posts from Holland MI and your stay in the Amish B&B. I would really love to visit Amish Country one day. It looks so beautiful and peaceful.
Glad you enjoyed your Point of Grace trip with your friend.
Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Ms. Tee said...

That looks like such a great time - your daughter is so cute. The pictures turned out great! :)

A Joyful Chaos said...

Enjoyed your post. Looks like you had a great time.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

These photos are just screaming summer to me. I love them! Hope you are having a great Memorial Day weekend! :)
Carrie