I just stopped by and wanted to say, "Hello!" Your porch and rocking chairs all look so inviting! I would love to come and sit on your porch to enjoy a cup of tea! :-)
I am a stay at home mama, who was raised in the South, lived up North, Out West and returning to The South, sort of...is Florida The South? I tell folks that I bloom where I am planted. I've been married for 17 yrs and have two kids. I retreat to my porch with a cup of hot tea...sweet tea in the summer time. Glad you took a moment to...sit a spell.
1 comment:
Hi!
I just stopped by and wanted to say, "Hello!" Your porch and rocking chairs all look so inviting! I would love to come and sit on your porch to enjoy a cup of tea! :-)
Happy Fall!
Love,
Denise in Colorado :-)
Post a Comment