Monday, November 24, 2008

Keep it simple










Want a center piece that is simple and free this Thanksgiving? If snow is not on your gardens or leaves like mine right now then how about this...

9 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love your blog. Welcome to blogging.

Glad to know you like to laugh and that you are involved in MOPS...Too bad I didn't get to meet you while you lived here.

Thanks for the comments. Hope to see you again via the blogs.

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love the title of your blog, sit a spell. From one gal who has always wanted a porch to sit a spell on, I love yours!

But really, is that snow?!? Would you believe that it has been in the mid 70's here? I am getting so annoyed with the warmer weather. I finally gave up and wore a sweater and baked some goodies anyway.

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for showing your simple and free center piece Thanksgiving ideas. They look wonderful. I was amazed by all your snow. Will it stay with you for many weeks or does it soon melt like snow does in England? Your house and porch look so pretty blanketed in snow.
Best Wishes for Thanksgiving.
Lindsay

Shelley said...

Simplicity is beautiful - love your centerpiece ideas!!

Kristen said...

Wonderful idea! I love your blog... it's so cozy! Your home is lovely... I would love to pull up a chair on your front porch and share a cup of tea w/ you!

Ms. Tee said...

So sweet and pretty - I love it! Natural is my favorite. :)

Unknown said...

I love those pitchers of leaves. A great, creative idea!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just love yours.

Daphine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love meeting new friends.

Love your center piece ideas! I also LOVE your beautiful home. It looks like a picture out of a magazine! Just beautiful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful. I came over from Julie's blog. It's nice to meet you : ). Your son is so cute! Hope the concert was fantastic.